The iSelect Gold Coast Titans are committed to supporting the communities within our catchment regions of the Gold Coast, Northern NSW, Ipswich and Logan. A key component of this is the engagement of schools, students, parents and teachers through our specifically formatted programs, the success of which lead to the Club being awarded the 2009 NRL One Community Club of the Year. The Titans work closely with rugby league's principle development body, Australian Rugby League Development (ARLD) to deliver the most professional rugby league programs in the region.
The links below outline each program offered under the Titans 4 Tomorrow, Titans Coaching & Development, Titans Beyond Tomorrow and ARLD categories. New for 2011 is the introduction of ARLD's Backyard League. Each program has been specifically designed to assist and aid in children's skill development - in and out of the classroom, encourage grassroots rugby league and facilitate and provide opportunities to participate in competition.
For requested programs, the iSelect Gold Coast TItans will endeavor to have a first grade squad member or the Titans Development Trainees in attendance to interact and act as role models for the participating students. Please note that player appearances do depend on the team's availability around their full-time training schedules and playing commitments.
Once your preferred program has been selected, please complete and return the Program Request Form which can be downloaded here. It's important to remember that both Titans and ARLD staff are trained to tailor the programs to any age, ability, gender, class size or school learning subject for your community. Our aim is to help all students to reach their potential!Why Choose Rugby League?
- Students learn cooperation, health, fitness and values
- Resource support for teachers and extended learning that minimises impact on teachers' time
- Safe and supervised play for all children of all ages
- Excellent program activities and coaching from highly qualified staff
- Suitable for girls and encourages self confidence
- Interaction with professional athletes provides students with positive role models
- and most importantly, rugby league is FUN FOR KIDS!