TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. 2012 members wishing to renew their membership for 2013 have an exclusive renewal period until close of business on Thursday November 15 2012. After this time, new members will be allocated the next best available seating.
2. All prices included in the membership brochure and Renewal Form are inclusive of GST.
3. Free Junior Membership. In 2013, all Junior Members (17 years or under as at 1/3/2013) will receive their membership for free if combined with a paying adult. This offer is only applicable in the Family of 2, or Family of 4 price types. Strictly one free Junior membership per adult in each Family Price category. Additional junior memberships must be purchased – for example, if wanting to purchase membership for an adult and 2 juniors, 1 x Family of 2 and 1 x Junior Membership package must be selected.
4. Adults cannot enter Skilled Park using a Junior Family Membership card. Skilled Park turnstile attendants can identify Adult/Junior entries via the membership card or the ID light on the Turnstile itself. Any Adult members caught using Junior membership cards to access Skilled Park will be required to pay the relevant upgrade fee in the first instance. Any subsequent offence will result in the member forfeiting their membership immediately, with no refund. Paper Tickets will not be issued in the Family Membership categories.
5. Customers who choose to pay for their Titans Membership via the partial payment are bound by the Debitsuccess terms and conditions as noted on the enclosed form and at www.titans.com.au
6. Payments made by credit card, bank, personal/company cheque or money order will be banked immediately on receipt. Allocation of seat will be to the stipulated timetable. Any difference in payment amount between requested order and what is ultimately allocated will be dealt with at time of seat allocation.
7. Dishonoured Credit Card Payments:
If a credit card payment is declined by the bank, the member will be contacted to arrange an alternate form of payment. If the further payment option is not successful the order will be removed from the seating allocation queue and referred to the Gold Coast Titans Membership Manager.
8. Dishonoured Cheque Payments:
If a cheque is dishonoured, the member will be contacted to arrange an alternate form of payment. All dishonoured cheques will incur an immediate fee of $20, as these fees are automatically applied by the bank. If a subsequent payment option is not successful, the order will be removed from the seating allocation queue and referred to the Gold Coast Titans Membership Manager.
9. Member Since Status:
Upon becoming a member of the Gold Coast Titans, the original membership purchase date is recorded against the member’s account. When seating is allocated the ‘Member Since Status’ will be taken into account. Long standing members will be allocated their seats prior to new members based on each member’s ‘Member Since Status’.
10. Junior and Concession Membership
Under 4: Children under 4 years of age as at 1/3/2013 may enter the venue for free, but must be seated on the lap of an accompanying adult.
Junior: to qualify as a junior the applicant must be 17 years of age or younger as at 1/3/2013. Valid photo identification must be presented - that is at school, Tafe, technical or other college registered as a legitimate Queensland education facility.
Concession: Concession memberships may be purchased by persons holding a Seniors or Pensioners card.
Please note: Health Care cards are not accepted as a form of concession. It is a condition of concession purchases that the applicant agrees to present their concession ID upon entry to the venue if requested.
11. Away Legion. In 2013 Away Legion Members are entitled to two (2) tickets to one (1) Titans away game of their choice. Away Legion Members must either:
- Download a copy of the Member ticket request form from the Titans website and submit via mail (2 Promethean Way Robina, QLD, 4226), fax ((07) 5656 5699) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than two weeks before the nominated game
- Contact the Membership Department on (07) 5656 5656 or via email@example.com to obtain a copy.
Please note: In 2013 the Titans have reciprocal arrangements in place with a limited number of NRL clubs. At the time of writing not all clubs have yet established reciprocal ties with the Titans. Limitations apply therefore as to which away fixtures can be attended as part of the Away Legion Membership. Away Legion members are advised to contact the club before submitting their applications to determine which fixtures of the 2013 season can be attended as part of their membership. Seating allocation at away games is at the discretion of the away team.
12. Member ticket prices: In 2013 Gold Coast Titans members are entitled to purchase tickets at Member rates. To access member pricing members can either log on to www.ticketek.com.au during the member’s only pre-sale window, contact the Titans Membership Department on (07) 5656 5656 or report to a Skilled Park Ticketek box office at on game day. Please note – to purchase tickets at the box office a member must present their membership card or member’s paper tickets. Ticket limit – 2 per member. No guarantee can be provided that additional tickets purchased by members will be allocated next to the member’s season reserved seat. Allocation subject to availability
13. Members should be aware that there is legislation in Queensland relating to the resale of tickets at Skilled Park and breach of these laws may attract criminal penalties.
14. All members must take responsibility for updating all personal details, to allow effective communication between parties. The Gold Coast Titans hold no responsibility for a member’s failure to update their personal details. To update your personal details please log onto the Titans membership portal via www.titans.com.au or call the Membership Hotline (07) 5656 5656.
15. A 10% discount at the Official Gold Coast Titans Merchandise Store at Pacific Fair is available to members on presentation of their membership card or membership paper tickets. This offer is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
17. All memberships are subject to the terms of entry of Skilled Park. Please visit www.skilledpark.com.au for full details.
18. All memberships are subject to the terms of ticket sale from Ticketek. Please visit www.ticketek.com.au for full details.
19. All material printed within the membership brochure or Renewal Form is included in the Terms and Conditions of sale.
20. + The term life and lifetime refers to the period for which the Gold Coast Titans are granted to compete on the National Rugby League competition and have a home venue at which to play.