Becoming a V Crew Member
The Gold Coast Titans are looking for dedicated and valuable volunteers to be the first point of contact as fans enter Cbus Super Stadium and for community events held throughout the 2019 season.
The Titans will host 11 home games at Cbus Super Stadium between March and September 2019. Volunteer working hours will vary depending on a particular game's kick-off time, and shifts will be no more than three hours.
What the Titans are looking for:
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• A 'can-do' and friendly attitude
• Willingness to work in teams as well as independently
• Enjoy working with children and fans of the Gold Coast Titans
• Be at least 18-years of age
• Valid blue card or willingness to obtain a blue card
We have the following roles available
• Supervisors x 2
• Titans Fan Zone x 8
• Corporate Assistant x 2
• Membership Assistant x 2
As a V Crew member, the Titans will provide the following:
• 2 x Titans home game tickets for each shift worked
• Titans V Crew uniform
• Training for all equipment and roles
• Food and beverages at all events
• Invitation to the Titans Community Awards Night
• Titans V Crew dedicated award for Volunteer of the year
If this sounds like you, please complete the form below. Please note, only selected applicants will be contacted.