COMPETITION - Australian Ductwork Services Dance Off
The Gold Coast Titans and Australian Ductwork Services are looking for the best dance schools to perform at CBUS Super Stadium in the Australian Ductwork Services Dance Off competition - the winning group will take home $5,000 at the end of the season! See below for all the competition details and how to enter.
HOW TO ENTER?
- Schools to submit video entry to email@example.com
- Panel of judges (Titans Staff Members and Ikin Dance Representatives) to choose 9 groups to perform
- Groups are assigned a game to perform
9 preliminary rounds from Rounds 1 to 18 -
- Performances are uploaded to the Titans Social media channels the Monday after each home game. The Two performances with the most likes up until Wednesday 24 July at 8pm will be classified at the two semi-finalists.
Round 19 and Round 22 Semi-final.
- One team to perform at each game
- Monday 19 August both performances from Round 19 and 22 uploaded to Titans Social Media accounts. The performance with the most likes across the platform is deemed the winner and invited back to perform at the final home game of the season.
Round 25 FINAL
- Group to perform
- Be presented with a check for $5,000
Rules/Regulations - Inclusions
- Groups to find their own transport to their assigned game
- Groups will be assigned tickets under the following circumstances
- Tickets will be provided for dancers and supervisors only (20 tickets max provided per group, any additional tickets will need to be purchased or arrangements made with the Gold Coast Titans)
- Discounted tickets will be available for group supporters (Gold Coast Titans Ticketing department will work directly with groups to ensure all tickets are located together)
- Groups will receive a $500 (incl GST) appearance fee per home game
- Performance will no more than 3 minutes in length and will take place pre-game
- Performance are to be family friendly, no overly provocative performances
- Competition open to junior and senior dance groups
- You have read and agree with the Terms and Conditions of this competition