Since our inception, the Gold Coast Titans have celebrated and embraced the diverse Indigenous cultures represented across South East Queensland and Northern New South Wales.
Through our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander players, along with our celebrated work across the community, the Titans are genuine in their quest to feature and promote our Indigenous culture to the greater community.
In 2019 we are inviting all artists, aged 15 years old or older, from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities to submit their unique artwork to feature on the 2019 Indigenous Titans jersey.
You will need to produce a design reflecting the Titans history, values – Passion, Resilience and Community-oriented; as well as the uniqueness of the club having its catchment areas spread across 2 states; Queensland and New South Wales.
The winner will take home $2,000 prize money, a collector signed and framed 2019 Indigenous jersey as well as a photo with the coach and our Indigenous players wearing your design and 4 reserved seating tickets to a Gold Coast Titans home game.
To take part of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, please download the entry form and the consent form (if you're under 18 years old) and submit it along with your artwork not later than 16 January 2019 by 5PM (AEST).
• Design is to be submitted as an all over print landscape design with artist also supplying examples of the design applied onto a jersey
• Consideration is to be given to the Titans and Telstra Premiership logos placement in addition to team sponsors
Conditions to Apply:
• Artist must be of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Island background and be 15 years old or older
• Artwork must be an original design reflecting the Titans History, Values (Passion, Resilience and Community-oriented) and the uniqueness of the club having its catchment areas spread across 2 states; Queensland and New South Wales
• Artwork submission must include a detailed description and meaning of what it represents
• Final artwork must be supplied in high resolution pdf or eps file
• Completed application form and artwork submitted to email@example.com by 5PM (AEST) 16 January 2019
Please read the Terms and Conditions