Terms and Conditions 2019 Indigenous Jersey Design Competition
Gold Coast Titans Indigenous jersey design competition – Terms & Conditions
1. The artwork must reflect both Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures preferably on the Gold Coast Titans' catchment areas - the Gold Coast and/or Northern Rivers
2. All participants artists must:
• Be of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent; and
• Identify as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander; and
• Be accepted as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander in the community.
• All participants artists must be 15 years and over; participating artists under 18 years must have a parent/guardians permission to enter into the competition
3. All entries will be viewed by and judged by a panel of the Gold Coast Indigenous Players and Reconciliation Action Plan working group.
4. The artist is to submit only one artwork entry via Email: email@example.com with an attached digital photo of the artwork or post, will all entries being accompanied by a signed entry form.
5. The winning artist acknowledges their artwork will be copied and reproduced for the purposes of the Gold Coast Titans 2019 Indigenous jersey. The winning artist will be required to supply an original copy of their design for reproduction.
6. No group entries will be accepted.
7. The artwork dimensions should measure: A3 size or not larger than 60cm x 60cm. Artwork should not be framed or mounted behind glass.
8. All participants artists warrant that they are 15 years and older at the time the entry form is submitted; the artwork submitted is original work; the artwork submitted has not been the recipient of a major prize before; and that they have not charged or otherwise encumbered the work nor given any assignment inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions. Where a participating artist is under the age of 18, the artist's adult parent/guardian must complete the entry form by stating their own name on behalf of the artist.
9. The winner will receive an award of $2,000 cash money, 1 x collector 2019 Indigenous jersey signed and framed, 1 x picture with the coach and the Indigenous players, 4 x tickets to our home game, Rd 13 against the Broncos
10. The decision of the judges will be final and absolute. No correspondence about the decision will be entered into.
11. Property rights in all submissions, including the winning artwork, will remain the artists except as provided by these terms and conditions.
12. By signing a completed entry form, submitting an artwork and accepting the award offer, the winning artist grants the Gold Coast Titans a permanent, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable, ongoing, non-exclusive licence, including a right of sub-licence to use, reproduce, distribute, adapt, modify the winning artwork in all media of expression now known or later developed for the purpose or any other purpose associated with the Gold Coast titans and other Indigenous engagement initiatives, including but not limited to, reproducing and publishing the winning entry of the official 2019 Gold Coast Titans Indigenous Jersey design competition, for any other event, educational purpose or activity:
• Consent to any of the following types of acts or omissions by the Gold Coast Titans: (a) Use of all or part of the artwork in accordance with the licence granted above, with or without attribution of authorship to the artist. (b) supplementing the artwork with any other material; and (c) use of the artwork in a different context to that originally envisaged;
• Warrants that there is no cultural or religious reason or any other impediment that prevents the winning artwork from being exhibited, published or reproduced.
13. All entries must be received by 5pm on Wednesday 16 January 2019.
14. The Gold Coast Titans is the Promoter of this Gold Coast Titans competition.
15. The Gold Coast Titans reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of participating artist, artwork and entry form (including participating artist's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify a participating artist who submits and entry form that is not in accordance with these Competition terms and conditions pr who tampers with the entry process.