COVID-Safe at the Stadium
COVID-Safe at Cbus Super Stadium
In line with the further relaxing of COVID restrictions announced by the State Government, Cbus Super Stadium is updating its Conditions of Entry, effective Friday 15 April 2022.
Patrons will not be required to QR code into any space within Cbus Super Stadium.
Further to these changes, patrons will also no longer be required to show proof of vaccination. This change has been made on the basis of Queensland’s high vaccination rate, continued easing of restrictions and the return to 100% stadium capacity.
- Patrons are encouraged to carry a mask and wear it when unable to maintain social distance, noting it remains compulsory to wear a mask whilst using public transport to and from the event.
- Maintain social distancing where possible on entry and exit, or when moving around the Stadium.
- Practice high-level hand-hygiene using the sanitiser stations installed around the Stadium.
- Be aware there may be patrons occupying seats directly next to, behind and in front of you during the event.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of COVID-19.
Cbus Super Stadium remains committed to maintaining a safe and enjoyable event. For more event information please visit the Cbus Super Stadium website.