Code of Conduct
The Titans believe that everyone has the right to enjoy all games and events in a safe and supportive environment. This extends to members, supporters, players, volunteers, staff and opposition fans and players. Please ensure you are familiar with this code of conduct as failure to comply can result in your membership being cancelled.
- I will respect the importance and pride in the Titans brand and Club and ensure all our actions as Titans supporters are commensurate of the Titans culture and brand.
- I will passionately cheer on the Titans and acknowledge the efforts of the Titans players and staff, win, lose or draw.
- I will display good sportsmanship in defeat.
- I will respect every person we encounter at Titans games and events regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, team, ethnic origin and beliefs.
- I will respect all decisions made by the Club, even if I may disagree with them at times.
- I will engage in friendly rivalry with opposition fans but not taunt them or display bad sportsmanship.
- I will respect and abide by the Conditions of Entry of our home ground and all Conditions of Entry that apply at grounds in which the Titans play away
- I will not react aggressively to any taunts, jibes or abuse by opposition supporters.
- I will not engage in or encourage the use of any threats, abuse or violence of any opposition supporters, players, officials, media, mascots, venue staff, other spectators and the general public.
- I will not behave in ways that may cause embarrassment to the Titans Club or inhibit others from enjoying the viewing of a rugby league game, whether at home or away.
- I will not consume alcohol in excessive amounts which may impact on another's enjoyment of the game (or a Club event) in a family-friendly environment.
- I will work with the Titans Club and stadium security/staff to ensure this code of Conduct or any Conditions of Entry to the ground is followed and enforced at Titans home and away games, including at Titans functions.
- I will not tolerate any breach of the Code of Conduct by Titans members, their guests or those who attend Titans games and support the Club in enforcing the Code of Conduct and/or cancelling individual memberships.
The following behaviour will not be tolerated:
- Participation in any foul, abusive, offensive, racial or discriminatory language. harassment or actions.
- Fighting or otherwise violent, abusive, threatening or profane behaviour of any kind.
- Provoking or deliberately inciting others.
- Excessive alcohol consumption.
- Vandalism and other destruction of property.
- Wearing or displaying obscene or discriminatory messages.
- Any interference with the progress of the game, field invasions, or the throwing of any objections onto the field or towards other.
- Any other major breaches of the Conditions of Entry that apply at Cbus Super Stadium or away grounds.