One of the big social events on the Gold Coast calendar is on again tomorrow night – the tenth annual Titans Charity Ball, again presented by the Gold Coast Audi Centre.
The recipient of this year’s profits will be Ronald McDonald House South-East Queensland, with whom the Titans have a close relationship and who were placed on the front of the playing jerseys this season until Aquis were signed as our naming rights sponsor.
And while about 700 people will be at Jupiters Hotel and Casino on Friday evening with a masquerade theme this year, with the major auction item on the night being an Audi A3 1.4 TFSI Cabrio, valued at about $60,000, provided by Gold Coast Audi Centre.
But you don’t have to attend to bid for the many great items to be included in an online silent auction.
You can simply go online now to make your bid, and monitor how bidding is going during the night during the silent auction. You can do it on your smart phone or on your tablet or computer, it’s that easy. And you can monitor how your bid is going.
The key silent auction items include:
- A surfboard signed by the winning Queensland State of Origin team that were glorious in their record win last night
- A surfboard signed by the 2015 Titans squad
- And Australia Zoo African adventure
- A Thailand resort holiday for two people
- Enjoy the use of a $250,000 Audi R8 for the weekend and two nights’ accommodation at the Marriot at Surfers Paradise
- A private coaching clinic conducted by Aquis Titans head coach Neil Henry for one hour with your junior rugby league team
It’s easy to register to bid. Instructions below.
To Register via SMS
1. Text: titansball followed by your full name
2. To: 61428520199
3. Example: titansball Brad Pitt
4. Follow the registration link you are sent from GalaBid to login and place bids.
Please note: capitals are not needed
To Register via browser
1. Visit: galabid.com/titansball
2. Click on the ‘register’ button
3. Enter your details and click ‘submit’.
4. You will then receive a text to your mobile phone with the link to the auction catalogue and a passcode. Use the passcode to login on any browser or click the link in the text to be automatically logged in on the browser on your smart phone. You are now ready to bid.
Don’t have a Smart phone?
1. Register as above, then you will be able to place bids via SMS or via your browser
2. Text bids to the same number 61428520199
3. Enter the amount in without any symbols followed by the letter 'L' and the Item number with no spaces between.
Example: to bid $99 on item 33, Text: 99L33