Aquis Gold Coast Titans Members will feel the love going into season 2016, with a number of new initiatives aimed at providing even more value for money, than ever before, for Aquis Titans Members.
Re-allocation of seating to better positions, category upgrades and supplied catering, are all aimed at improving the members’ experience, as well as a value for money offer of specially designed junior clinics, complete with exclusive merchandise, is just the start of what’s on offer in 2016.
Head of Sales and Marketing Michael Payten said, “We’ve had the opportunity to gain a lot of feedback from our members throughout last season via a number of surveys and a forum that we hosted. The feedback has prompted us to make changes and add value to our current membership program, resulting in our members being able to receive a better experience at the game and generally, when they engage with the Titans.”
A snapshot of other additions and changes include:
- Four separate Member loyalty events will be held in 2016 – each tailored based on how long the member has been with the Club. From our first year members through to those Gold Members who have been with us since the Club began 10 years ago.
- The rebadging of the successful Full House and Our House campaigns as the 2016 Supporters Membership. Supporters Members receive a Membership card, access to all other member benefits as well as a General Admission to the game of their choice in 2016 all for $20.
- The membership section in the Eastern Grandstand will be consolidated into some of the best seats in the house in three bays [Section 22 (Titanium East), Section 23 (Gold) and Section 24 (Steel)]. This will see the bulk of members in the East grouped together in the centre sections of the Eastern stand.
- The new junior clinic option is priced at $80 and includes, exclusive merchandise and back of house/dressing shed tour of Cbus Super Stadium. The clinic will be held on the hallowed turf of Cbus Super Stadium the Titans Home Ground and hosted by a high profile first grade player with plenty of help from his team mates who will participate in the clinic and a signing session
- For selected games next year the Club will open the Boowaggan Rd park ’n ride facility for members only. This initiative is being trialled at the suggestion of members and if the uptake is good the Club will investigate running this more permanently.
Membership pricing represents value for money when working out the most economical way of attending Titans games. Our Membership pricing starts at $20 for singles (includes 1 game) or if looking for your family, our family of four season membership starts at under $10 per person per game.
Payten said, “Having fans of the Titans becoming members is really important to how successful this Club can be in the years to come. We have put a focus on pricing and value for money and you can be assured being a member is the most economical way to get to the games and to engage with the Club.”
The Titans Membership department is expecting to write over 5000 membership renewals in the first five business days of Memberships being on sale – the overall target going into season 2016 is 12,000. It is a peak period for the Titans Membership department and interesting enough for us to want to share a behind the scenes video of staff getting ready for the big on sale day – Today! Press play on the video below.