The Gold Coast Titans have an exciting opportunity available for a talented Graphic Artist to join the Club’s Marketing, Brand and Media team.
The successful candidate will play a lead role in the development and execution of key graphic and design projects across all areas of the business.
You will also look to constantly streamline and improve operations and come up with innovative ways to promote the Gold Coast Titans and all of its business areas in an extremely professional manner.
You will work across all aspects of the creative process, collaborating with key stakeholders within the Titans business, along with our many corporate partners, and be responsible for management of the entire creative process.
The Gold Coast Titans are not looking to recruit a run-of-the-mill graphic designer. The successful candidate will be a next-level creative who possesses a passion for innovation, accuracy and detail, an unfailing work ethic and the ability to deliver quality results across a broad range of mediums.
Your work will capture the attention of the most passionate Titans member, while inspiring and attracting new audiences of all ages and demographics.
The role of Graphic Artist with the Gold Coast Titans is perfect for a fast-paced, highly motivated and dynamic individual capable of handling multiple projects and prioritising their work.
THE ROLE -
- Lead the creative process, collaborate, and execute creative direction to provide new and innovative designs.
- Deliver all Gold Coast Titans graphic art and required collateral across all departments of the business, including of Membership, Commercial, Football, Community, Events and Match Day to requirements including big screen and signage requirements.
- You will be responsible for creation of all EDM templates.
- You will work with the digital team to create innovative new digital content.
- You will be trusted to work individually, comfortable working as part of a team, and confident to take the lead and provide direction for others.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Outstanding creativity and graphic design skills
- A strong understanding of web graphics and basic animation
- Production skills in photography and videography
- Qualifications in Graphic Art, with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience working in the industry
- A passion for sport, particularly rugby league
- Excellence in the use of Adobe Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop, In-Design & Final Cut Pro
- Excellent communication skills, with outstanding abilities in oral and written communication
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills are a must.
If this sounds like you, please send a cover letter, current resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org