Match Day Raffles
50-50 CHARITY RAFFLE
The 50-50 Charity Raffle is a not-for-profit fundraising product operated by the 50-50 Foundation. It's our aim to raise significant funds for charities and good causes by partnering with sporting clubs and teams, event owners and charity partners to host fundraising raffles.
50 percent of the prize pool raised at each fundraising raffle goes to one lucky ticket holder who is drawn at random during the event. The remaining 50 percent goes directly towards charitable purposes.
How It Works:
Sporting clubs, teams and charity partners can raise funds quickly by hosting a 50-50 Charity Raffle at an event. Tickets can be purchased online and are also sold directly to patrons by roaming volunteers equipped with hand-held electronic devices.
The total pool of funds collected from ticket sales is split 50-50. 50 percent goes directly to the lucky winner while the other 50 percent goes directly towards charitable purposes.
Attending a Gold Coast Titans Home Game?
Look for the 50/50 raffle sellers located around the stadium. Keep your eye on the big screen to watch as the cash prize grows. The more tickets you purchase, the more chances you have to win.
Can't get to a Gold Coast Titans Home Game?
Don't stress, you can still enter the draw to win the cash prize! Head to 5050charityraffle.com.au/titans to be in the draw.
MATCH DAY DOUBLES
Raising funds for the Lions Club of Robina and Titans Together.
How to play:
- Purchase a Titans Doubles Ticket before kick off of the NRL match – tickets will not be sold after the start of the NRL match
- Patrons can purchase more than one Doubles Ticket
- There are 2 Doubles Ticket options to purchase:
- A $2 Doubles Ticket gives the chance of winning $200
- A $5 Doubles Ticket gives the chance of winning $500
- Lift the flap on the Doubles Ticket to reveal the two numbers ranging from 1 to 13
- The number printed underneath HOMESIDE represents the first TRY SCORER for the Titans
- The number printed underneath OPPOSITION represents the first TRY SCORER for the opposition
- If both of the first try scorers of the NRL match are the same as what is printed on the Doubles Ticket – it is a winning ticket!
- Winning Doubles Ticket holders can collect their prize at GATE B or beside the merchandise store at GATE D at half time or full time of the NRL game
- If winning Doubles Ticket holders are unable to collect their prize on game day they need to contact the Titans office on 07 5656 5650 within 2 business days to arrange payment
- Winning Doubles Ticket holders will then receive payment within 7 business days
- Titans Doubles Tickets are only valid for the NRL match on the day the ticket is purchased
- If a team does not score a try during the match, the winning number for that team automatically becomes number 9
- If the number of the first try scorer for a team is NOT a number ranging from 1 to 13, the winning number will be that of the player that was replaced. All player replacements are confirmed with the NRL Ground Manager.
- Eg. If number 14 replaces number 10 on the field and then scores the first try for their team, then the winning number for that team will be number 10
- Winning numbers are always based on the number on the players jersey, NOT the position the player is playing at the time of scoring
- Eg. If number 16 starts the game in replace of number 7, he will be number 7 regardless of the position he plays throughout the game
ALL DECISIONS ARE FINAL
|RND.2 - WARRIORS||12||9|
|RND.4 - TIGERS||6||9|
|RND.5 - EELS||3||1|
|RND.8 - PANTHERS||5||3|
|RND.11 - SHARKS|
|RND.13 - COWBOYS|
|RND.14 - RABBITOHS|
|RND.18 - BRONCOS|
|RND.20 - RAIDERS|
|RND.22 - SEA EAGLES|
|RND. 24 - KNIGHTS|
ALL ENQUIRIES REGARDING 50-50 RAFFLE AND TITANS DOUBLES, PLEASE EMAIL - email@example.com