179 NRL matches over nine seasons with Melbourne, 15 tests for the Kiwis and an NRL premiership. Kevin Proctor brings a wealth of experience and success to the Titans backrow for the next four years.
The Palm Beach Currumbin High School student played his junior rugby league for the Tugun Seahawks and represented Australian Schoolboys in 2006 and the Junior Kiwis in 2007 before playing for the Melbourne Storm NYC team in 2008.
Proctor made his NRL debut for the Melbourne Storm in Round 10 of the 2008 NRL season, against the St George Illawarra Dragons. Named as a reserve, Proctor played several impressive minutes off the interchange bench in the Storms 36–12 loss at ANZ Stadium.
Proctor played in 3 matches for the Storm in his debut year in the NRL in the 2008 NRL season, filling in on the interchange bench in the State of Origin period.
He played in the 2008 World Cup curtain opener match for the New Zealand Māori rugby league team against the Indigenous Dreamtime team that the Māori's lost 34–26 at the SFS.
Proctor scored his first NRL career try in Round 2 of the 2009 NRL season against the Brisbane Broncos in the Storms 16–14 loss at Suncorp Stadium.
- In 2009 Proctor played in the Storm's NYC Grand Final team against the Wests Tigers, playing off the interchange bench in the 24–22 win.
- 2009 Melbourne Storm Rookie of the Year (played 7 NRL matches that season).
- Played off the interchange bench in the Storm's 2010 World Club Challenge 18–14 win over Leeds Rhinos.
- Played in the Storm's 2012 NRL Grand Final victory over the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs playing at second-row in the 14–4 win.
- Selected to make his international debut for New Zealand in the October 2010 test at 1300SMILES Stadium, starting at second-row in the Kiwis 20–12 loss against Australia.
Total NRL games: 179 (Melbourne Storm 2008-2016)
Total NRL Points: 112 (28 tries)
Total Test matches for New Zealand: 15
Total Test points for NZ: 10 (2 tries)
Matches for NZ Maori: 2
2006 Australian Schoolboys
2007 Junior Kiwis