Gold Coast back rower has earned a spot in the New Zealand side to face Great Britain Lions on Saturday night in Christchurch.
Proctor played in the World Cup Nines in October but has not played in either of the first two Tests played as part of their international tour.
The 30-year-old will start from the interchange bench with Corey Harawira-Naera moving into the starting side and Kenny Bromwich being left out of the 17.
The Currumbin junior played his last test for New Zealand at the end of 2018.
The New Zealand squad is:
1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (Warriors)
2. Ken Maumalo (Warriors)
3. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad (Raiders)
4. Joseph Manu (Roosters)
5. Jamayne Isaako (Broncos)
6. Shaun Johnson (Sharks)
7. Benji Marshall © (Tigers)
8. Zane Yetavano (Roosters)
9. Brandon Smith (Storm)
10. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves (Roosters)
11. Briton Nikora (Sharks)
12. Corey Harawira-Naera (Bulldogs)
13. Joseph Tapine (Raiders)
14. Kodi Nikorima (Warriors)
15. Kevin Proctor (Titans)
16. Leeson Ah Mau (Warriors)
17. Adam Blair (Warriors)
18. Jahrome Hughes (Storm)
19. Braden Hamlin-Uele (Sharks)
20. Kenny Bromwich (Storm)
21. Bailey Simonsson (Raiders)
22. Isaiah Papli’I (Warriors)