The Titans Teacher Ambassador Program aims to strengthen and flourish the relationship between local schools and the Titans. The club hopes to have at least one Titans Teacher Ambassador at each school in our catchment area and reward those who truly support the club. By having Titans Teacher Ambassadors at your school, the club can continue to deliver new and exciting initiatives along with the established programs that remain popular within the community.
The Titans are looking for school teachers to:
- Actively promote and utilise Titans & NRL programs;
- Participate in Titans & NRL Rugby League competitions and gala days;
- Support and share Titans news, information and opportunities; and
- Be a proud representative of your local NRL club – The Gold Coast Titans!
How it works
- School teachers, principals and administration staff register as a Titans Teacher Ambassador.
- Titans Teacher Ambassadors will receive exclusive benefits, opportunities and important information for their school.
- The Titans Teacher Ambassador can act on the Titans behalf to pass on information about the range of opportunities the schools has to engage in Titans or NRL programs and activities.
What is required of Teacher Ambassadors?
- Need not to be die hard Titans or Rugby League supporters - although they are more than welcome!
- Register their details to the Titans and take the Titans Teacher Ambassador pledge of support.
- It is a voluntary position that does not intend to take up any further time of the school representatives.
Benefits for Teacher Ambassadors
- Exclusive invitation to a Titans Teacher Ambassador event in term 1.
- Invitation to Titans Community Awards in term 3.
- Sign up to the Titans Clubhouse.
- A Titans Teacher Ambassadors pack.
- Opportunity to become a valuable contributor to the Titans off field community presence.
- Chance to win the Titans Teacher Ambassador of the year award.
- Access to Play NRL Rewards Program (NRL match tickets).
Benefits for Schools
- Schools that have a Titans Teacher Ambassador will get preference when booking in any requested programs.
- Schools will have the opportunity to bring classes to attend a Titans Training Session.
- Schools will have the opportunity to build a relationship with the Gold Coast Titans.
Register to be a Titans Teacher Ambassador here
Titans Teacher Ambassador of the Year Award
The Titans are looking for the Titans Teacher Ambassador who goes above and beyond to promote their local NRL club and the positive impact the Titans make in the community. It need not be the Ambassador who only requests and participates in all the Titans Community and Game Development programs and competitions but the Ambassador who truly supports the club. All Titans Teachers Ambassadors are eligible to win with unique and creative ways of showing their support encouraged.
To take out this title of Titans Teacher Ambassador of the Year, teachers need to show the club what makes them the best representative of the Titans at their school and in the community. Titans staff will be keeping an eye out for the Ambassador that stands out from the rest throughout the season. The winner of the Titans Teacher Ambassador of the Year will be announced in term 3. To send through any Titans related material or for further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.