The Gold Coast Titans with the guidance of the National Rugby League and Australian Government have decided that in the interest of employees, players and our community we have postponed all future activities until further notice due to COVID-19.
With majority of staff currently working from home, please note that the outcome of all Donation Requests will not be communicated until business operations return to normal.
Thank you for your understanding and support during this time, we hope to return to normality as early as the advice deems appropriate. Stay safe.
Community & Game Development Team
Gold Coast Titans
The Gold Coast Titans are proud to support not-for-profit and charitable organisations.
The Club understands that providing support to the community is important and the Gold Coast Titans assist a variety of not-for-profit and charitable organisations through awareness and fundraising activities, with donations of signed memorabilia and other merchandise.
The Club receives hundreds of requests for donations and/or assistance from many worthy charitable organisations and individuals each year.
- All members and supporters are encouraged to attend events where players may be available for signing of autographs.
- Requests for monetary donations and sponsorship will not be accepted.
- The Gold Coast Titans receive many requests from individuals who have fallen on hard times. Whilst we hope to assist in as many requests as possible, the individual’s relationship with the game and the club will be a factor in assisting requests.
If your organisation is interested in requesting a donation of signed merchandise from the Gold Coast Titans please see below information and adhere to the below criteria.
Preference will be given to groups/individuals/causes in the following order:
- Gold Coast Titans official charity partners;
- Rugby League Clubs in the Gold Coast and Northern Rivers Districts that need fundraising assistance;
- Schools within the Gold Coast District that support the Club’s community programs;
- Individuals who are involved in Rugby League in the Gold Coast District and have fallen on hard times;
- Gold Coast Titans Members or fans who have fallen on hard times.
The following is required for all donation applications:
- Applications must be made in writing at least 8 weeks prior to event
- Applications must complete the form below, all fields must be completed in order for the request to be processed
- All applications will be responded to in writing within 6 weeks
- Schools must provide evidence of their support of Rugby League
- Due to the high level of demand, we cannot take phone enquiries regarding whether the request has been approved, unless 6 weeks has passed since the request was sent
- If you are fundraising via an event, please provide the date and location of the event, plus where the funds raised will be going
- To be eligible for assistance the following year, organisation’s must fill in the feedback form and return it
Due to the large number of requests for autographs the Gold Coast Titans receive, we are unable to accept merchandise to be signed on your behalf. If you choose to send merchandise items into the Titans, the item(s) will be returned to the addressee unsigned. The Titans do not take responsibility for any merchandise received that may end up missing or faulty.
The Titans conduct multiple whole squad functions/events at which players are available for autographs. Additionally, our players are active in the community on a regular basis and provide autograph and photo opportunities. Club Members are given the opportunity to have items signed at an exclusive meet and greet events throughout the year.
Where possible we will accommodate your requests, however it must be stressed that attending a training session/community event does not necessarily guarantee that you will be able to obtain the signatures of the entire team.
We ask that you are mindful of other commitments pertaining to players and staff. Please do not bring a large amount of merchandise to be signed, as under no circumstances will multiple items be signed for any one person.
For fans who reside outside of the Gold Coast Region, we recommend that you ask a friend or relative who lives within our catchment, to attend a training session on your behalf.To obtain open training dates, please contact the Gold Coast Titans on (07) 5656 5650.
If you would like to make a donation request, complete the form below.
Please Note: The Gold Coast Titans have limited amount of items to donate to the most worthy causes each season. Due to the overwhelming number of requests received by the club each week, please refrain from making follow up calls. Regardless of the outcome of your application, the club will respond to your request.